If you are looking for independent and experienced advice followed by seamless implementation, we can help you with our tailor-made solutions : Corporate Strategy, Operational Optimization, Project Management and Interim Management.
You want to grow or refocus your business. You are faced with several opportunities but you are not sure which one to choose.
We can help you to make the right strategic choices:· Strategic planning: defining medium/long-term goals regarding the nature and scope of your business
· Merger & Acquisition: screening and identification of best targets
· Due diligence of selected target
· Pre-Merger Preparation and Post-Merger Integration
· Portfolio management: optimization, diversification and/or divestment
· Make or buy study
· International development
You are faced with increasing pressure on your operational margins from your shareholders, clients and suppliers.
We can help you solve problems or improve your operations at all levels of your value chain:
You have a development project in mind but don’t have the expertise or resource in house to take it from idea to realization
We can help you at any step of your project:
· Definition of project scope and objectives
· Preliminary assessment and feasibility study
· Project planning: breakdown in elementary steps, coordination of experts
· Business planning: putting the numbers down
· Communication: preparation of material to communicate to all stakeholders
(board of directors, investors, employees, clients, suppliers)
· Project management: coordination of internal and external teams and real-time implementation
You are temporarily facing management ressources shortage to replace a manager, to launch a new service or product offer or to restructure a business unit.
We can take operationnal responsabilities ourselves or recommand you the appropriate partners from our network to match your specific requirements:
· General Management position to replace existing management
· Launch a new business unit
· Restructure an unprofitable business unit
· Reorganization and integration following acquisition