Our team consists of experienced consultants, engineers and business executives coordinated by Maxime Debure, MSc and MBA graduate with international experience in the food and beverage industry as well as in strategy consulting. We are very flexible and we can set up the most appropriate team to match your objectives and requirements.
· MBA Insead
· M.Sc. (Ingénieur Agronome) at Ecole Nationale Supérieure Agronomique de Toulouse & Montpellier Sup Agro
· Oenologist degree (Diplôme National d’Oenologue) at Montpellier Sup Agro
Worked both with leading consultancy Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and as independant consultant.
· Strategy and Business Development : Corporate Strategy, M&A, Post Merger Integration, Portfolio Management
· Operations Optimization : Procurement, Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Sales Boost Plan, Restructuring
· Due Diligence studies for Private Equity funds (buyer and vendor side)
· Consultant for foreign investors to plan the creation of a luxury eco-tourism wine estate in South Africa
Worked both with leading corporations and SME.
· General Manager of a wine "négociant" company in Bordeaux, France (5 million bottles)
· General Manager of two wine estates in the South West of France (200 hectares)
· Winemaker in France, Australia, California, Chile and South Africa
· Marketing with Pernod Ricard Russia